The Community Reinvestment Department, in partnership with the Land Bank Authority, provides comprehensive real property management for the Columbus Consolidated Government. Together, we help the City:
- Acquire property to serve the public interest.
- Dispose of public property through surplus, sale, or lease.
- Work with nonprofit organizations to prioritize affordable housing and community improvement projects.
- Support public-private efforts for community revitalization and economic development.
- Ensure the use of publicly transferred property meets performance criteria.