Who We AreCommunity Reinvestment is the Administrator of the City of Columbus' Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Grants. Our entitlement grants are CDBG and HOME. Additionally, we oversee and manage the City's Real Estate to include: purchasing and selling properties no longer needed by the City; property management (leased properties); and alley abandonment. We are active in pursuing economic development for the City with emphasis in the Enterprise Zone. We acquire and assemble property for redevelopment. We also oversee and administer the Environmental Protection Division (EPD) Brownfield's grant. Our Financial Section administrator FY2009 budget is the total amount of $2,881,863. You may view our budgets under Annual Action Plan.
Citizen service is of utmost importance. We are proud of our accomplishments, many of which you can view under the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER).
Our Mission is to oversee and administer our Federal Grants through sound financial planning management practices. To provide assistance to low and moderate income persons. Provide community reinvestment opportunities including the promotion of decent, safe and affordable housing for all citizens. Provide comprehensive real estate management and services in a professional and cost effective manner for the benefit of the citizens of Muscogee County while installing a sense of employee pride and dedication.
- Sample:: CDBG Public Service Application - « download file »
- Sample:: HOME Application - « download file »
- Sample:: CDBG Economic Development Application - « download file »
- FY 2019 AAP - « download file »
- Notice of Substantial Amendment to FY 2018 AAP and NSP Program « download file »
- Public Notice - Display Draft and Hearing « download file »
- FY'2018 Annual Action Plan « download file »
- Notice of NSP Substantial Amendment « download file »
Established October 2003 - Revised: October 19, 2018
| Columbus Consolidated Government |