- 10% tuition scholarship to all full-time employees of Columbus Consolidated Government
- For assistance with the employee tuition scholarship, please contact Carmen Foster at 334-448-5121 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The tuition scholarship is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
- Wavied application fee.
- Free transcript evaluation
- Access to TROY Career Services recruitment tool and job posting network, Handshake. Employers may post jobs and internships for all TROY students to view and apply.
- Download this guide to using Handshake and start recruiting TROY students today: Handshake Guide for Partners
Troy University is a proud partner of Columbus Consolidated Government. The partnership offers a tuition scholarship to all full-time employees of Columbus Consolidated Government. Scholarships are applicable to all University degree programs and certificate programs, at all University locations including Troy online offerings.
Grand Canynon University
Contact Person: Pamela Burton
Military Affiliated Contact Person: LeAnne Marks
Toll Free: 800-532-6055
- Employees of Columbus Consolidated Government, you are eligible for a 10% scholarship off tuition. This scholarship is only valid for applicants who are employees or members of Columbus Consolidated Government and submit a complete application for an online or evening GCU degree program beginning on or before June 24, 2025.
GCU offers content, instruction, and academic oversight of the Programs through the Colangelo College of Business, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Science, Engineering and Technology, College of Doctoral Studies, College of Education, College of Nursing and Health Care Professions and College of Fine Arts and Production.
- Both employees and volunteers are eligible for the Civic & Community Alliance Scholarship. In the event relatives do not qualify for the scholarship, employee spouses, domestic partners, and/or dependents are eligible for 10% off tuition as a new or readmitted student.
- More information on the Civic and Community Alliance Scholarship Program located here
For 130 years, Strayer University has been committed to enriching the lives of others through both education and service to communities across the nation. Because of your impact on the community at large, Strayer University has identified Columbus Consolidated Government as a most valued resource to the State of Georgia. I am pleased to announce Strayer University is offering Columbus Consolidated Government team members 50% off their undergraduate or graduate degree. The institution’s innovative programs and services have helped employees advance their careers and improve their lives for more than a century. This is an opportunity for our valued and respected team members to not only save tuition dollars but also finish and/or start their degree.
Please bear in mind the Civic & Community Alliance Scholarship is for employees and volunteers only. However, via this partnership, spouses, domestic partners, and/or dependents as defined in the agreement are eligible for 10% off tuition as a new or readmitted student. Please see attached flyers.
- Eligible Employees and Affiliates of Columbus Consolidated Government can receive a 10% tuition reduction.
- Enrollment Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have. Call or request information today to get started.
- Access to Engagement Hub Webcast Videos of various topics on partner webpage.
At Walden University, we believe in the power of education to transform lives. We help working professionals eliminate financial barriers, access our online degree programs, and realize their higher education goals.