311 Citizen Services

Submit a 311 Request for ServiceCreate a Request

SubmitFeedbackFind Trash Pickup Day

You have questions, we have answers.

Whether you are a resident, business owner, or a visitor, all resources of the Columbus Consolidated Government are just a phone call away. 

Call 311:

  • Burning Question
  • Non-Emergencies
  • Want a Service
  • Missed Pick-up

Call 911:

  • Burning Buildings
  • Emergencies
  • Want to Confess
  • Armed Stick-up

Services you need, just a phone call away.

This office is the Citizens direct line to local City Government.

  •    Ask a question
  •    Request a service
  •    Register a complaint
  •    Offer a suggestion

We're here for you. Contact 311 anytime, anywhere.

Call 3-1-1 in Columbus/Muscogee County, or (706) 653-4000 from cell phones or outside of Columbus.

Call the TTY number (706) 225-3138.

File a request online 24 hours a day.

HELP US STOP FRAUD, WASTE & ABUSE! Call (706) 225-4610

As always, callers should call 9-1-1 for emergencies.


Teasha JohnsonTeasha Johnson
Assistant to the City Manager/311 Citizens Service Manager
(706) 225-3115