Victim Information and Notification Everyday (VINE)
The Muscogee County VINELink system is a free service that notifies victims and concerned citizens about a change in custody of an offender. Register to receive automated notifications via email, text, or phone call, or check custody status information online at any time.
Register for VINELink online or download the VINELink mobile app today!
What Is VINE?
VINE is the nation's leading victim notification network. It allows survivors, victims of crime, and other concerned citizens to access timely and reliable information about offenders or criminal cases in U.S. jails and prisons.
Note: This video includes descriptions of crime and assault.
- The offender will not know that you are registered.
- You are able to register more than one phone or email.
- When registering a phone number, you will create a four-digit PIN, you will use the PIN to verify you received the notification.
- If there is no answer, VINE will leave a message on an answering machine and will continue to call back within 24-hours until you enter your four-digit PIN.
- VINE is an automated system; you may receive calls at any time - day or night.
- VINE Cannot be registered with a number that rings to a switchboard.