- We respond to all self-generated work orders as well as those called in to the 311 center for repairs and maintenance as it relates to asphalt, concrete, rock/gravel, and hazards.
- We provide the re-grading of ditches, removal of silt from ditches, silt ponds, retention ponds, and the laying of large pipes.
- We perform maintenance on designated private unpaved roads for use by emergency vehicles, postal vehicles, and school buses.
- We're responsible for the excavating and grading of all new and special projects within the city.
- We perform maintenance on the shoulders of all city and state roads. We provide equipment to load material for all departments of the city from the dirt stockpile.
- We support emergency management on fires, hazardous spills, storms, and demolishing buildings on city property.
- We support all inert and sanitary landfills with dirt and equipment on covering as needed and for fires in emergencies.
- We support the Cemetery Division, Building Maintenance Division, Engineering Department, and all divisions and departments within the city with Special Projects.
You can report problems online through the City's 311 Request for Service portal. Completed forms are automatically assigned to the appropriate personnel.
Potholes, Asphalt Maintenance, Asphalt Apron, Curb/Gutters, Graffiti, Edge Ruts, or Street Hazards - can be reported online using the City's 311 Request for Service portal or may be called in by dialing 706-225-4000 or found by supervisors, crew leaders, and assigned personnel with the Streets Division.