Welcome to the Columbus Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Columbus, Georgia city limits?
- There are No Known suspects on scene?
- This did not occur on a State Roadway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our
Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime pursuant to Georgia statute 16-10-26.
Using the Columbus Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Supplements
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Columbus Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 706-653-3232) to file your report.