Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report
The Community Reinvestment Division of the Columbus Consolidated Government of Columbus, Georgia prepares a annual performance and evaluation report each year providing information on activities funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program and the HOME Investment Partnership Program (HOME). The CAPER also assesses the progress made in meeting community development, housing and homeless needs in the Community.
- CAPER, HUD's Program Year 2017 -DRAFT (City's FY 2018)
- CAPER, HUD's Program Year 2016 (City's FY 2017)
- CAPER, HUD's Program Year 2015 (City's FY 2016)
- CAPER, HUD's Program Year 2014 (City's FY 2015)
- CAPER, HUD's Program Year 2013 (City's FY 2014)
| Columbus Consolidated Government |